Skilled Independent Visa – Subclass 189
Skilled Independent Visa – Subclass 189 is the go to visa when it comes to Australia migration. In the past decade this visa have the most popular visa amongst immigrants looking to migrate to Australia. This visa lets you become an Australian permanent resident without any employer nomination or any state sponsorship or any such obligations.
This visa is a point’s tested visa you need to meet certain eligibility requirements to apply for this visa.
Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) visa requirements
- You need to be under 45 years of age
- Your occupation must be on combined list of eligible occupations
- Positive skill assessment from relevant skill assessment authority
- You need to meet the English language proficiency requirements
- Score at least 65 points in the points system
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to Department of Home Affairs
- Meet the health requirements
- Meet the character requirements
Benefits of Subclass 189
Being a permanent visa Skilled Independent – Subclass 189 visa comes with its own benefits that will make your life easier after migration to Australia.
- You can live and work in Australia indefinitely
- Get all the health care facilities similar to an Australian citizen
- You will receive all the social security benefits
- You can apply for Australian citizenship after living there for 4 years
- You can sponsor a family member to visit or live in Australia
How to apply for a Subclass 189 visa
In order to initiate your application for subclass 189 visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our Australia Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For Australia visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.