Visitors Visa – Subclass 600
Australia is a beautiful place to visit and spend a holiday. Subclass 600 visitors’ visa is a temporary visa that lets you visit and stay in Australia for short time as a tourist, a Business Visit or visiting family or friends residing in Australia.
- Tourist Stream – Applicable if you plan to visit Australia as a tourist on a holiday/ vacation or visiting a family member or friend in Australia.
- Business Visitor Stream – Applicable if you wish to visit Australia for a business meeting or any business purpose that requires a short term in Australia.
- Sponsored Family Stream – Applicable if you are sponsored or invited by relative who are Australian citizen or permanent residents.
- Approved destination Status Stream – This stream is applicable for applicants from Peoples Republic of china visiting Australia as a tourist in group.
Visitors Visa – Subclass 600 Checklist
You need to fulfil a few eligibility requirements in order to be granted a Subclass 600 Visitor Visa. Below mentioned is a list of such requirements.
- Meet the health and character requirements – Candidate must undergo the medical examinations acceptable by Department of Home Affairs. Medical exam results are valid for a period of 12 months.
- Be sponsored by a relative – If you are applying for a family sponsored visitor visa, you must be sponsored by a relative who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have sufficient funds to live in Australia – You must have sufficient funds available to support your stay in Australia for the period your visa is valid.
- Ties to your home country – You need to satisfy your visa officer that you have reason enough to return to your home country, which is also known as ties to your home country.
Charges and fees for subclass 600 visa
The base application charges for a Subclass 600 visitor visa is AUD 140, and there are no additional charges. However this visa fee may vary and can range up to AUD 1045 depending on the type of application.
Benefits of Subclass 600 visitor visa
- This visa lets you travel in and out of Australia for holidays, business purpose or visiting family or friends living in Australia.
- You can study in Australia for a period of three months.
- Work as a genuine unpaid volunteer, but only if an Australian resident would not otherwise be paid to do the work (you can be reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses such as meals and accommodation).
How to apply for a Subclass 600 visa
In order to initiate your application for subclass 600 visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our Australia Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For Australia visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.