Visit New Zealand
New Zealand visit visa lets you visit New Zealand for a short period of time. This visit to New Zealand can be for visiting family or friends, tourism or short term business or academic purposes. The stay period on this visa is granted based on your travel needs.
New Zealand can offer you, temperate climate throughout the year. Vast open plains & thermal wonderlands Low population density offers you a divine peace and calmness in the beautiful valleys and wide open farmlands and spaces. The 30% of land area is dedicated to national parks Clean and sanitized environment and surroundings. Safe & secure for Tourists.
The Eligibility for NZ Visit
- You must be able to demonstrate evidence of your purpose of visit.
- You meet health and character requirements.
- You must have a passport with a validity of at least three months past the date you are supposed to leave the country or one month past when you intend to leave the country.
- You must be able to convince the visa officer that you will leave the country when your visa expires or going to get expire.
- You must be able to show NZ$1000 per person per month of the visit, or NZ$400 per person per month if accommodation has already been paid for – we will require proof of prepayment, such as hotel prepaid vouchers.
Various categories of NZ Visit Visa
There are many categories under visit visa depending on your purpose of visit with same requirements and additional evidences. They are
- Employment and Business related
- Applicants seeking occupational registration
- Approved arts and music festivals
- Business visitors
- Conference delegate
- Crew members joining vessels or aircraft
- Department of Conservation volunteers
- German law students and graduates
- Owners and crew of super yachts
- Sports events
- Visiting Media Programme
- Visiting academics
- Work visa holders dismissed during a trial period
- Partners, children, and other relatives
- Children adopted overseas
- Children to be adopted
- Culturally-arranged marriage
- Dependent children of New Zealand citizens and residents
- Multiple entry visitor visa for parents and grandparents of New Zealand citizens/residents
- Parents and guardians of students
- Partners and dependent children of student or work visa holders
- Partners of New Zealand residents and citizens
- Other types of visitor visa
- Antarctic travellers
- Escorts of patients coming to New Zealand for medical treatment or consultation
- Group visas
- Seeking medical treatment or consultation
- Temporary Retirement Category
- Travelling by private yacht or aircraft
You do not need a visitor visa if you are stopping off at a New Zealand airport on your way to another country, staying in New Zealand for less than 24 hours, and not leaving the transit area of the airport. However, you may require a transit visa. Fee for Transit Visa is 140 NZ$.
1. Band A New Zealand (GST inclusive)-165 NZ$.
2. Band B Australia-130 NZ$
3. Band C Rest of the world-165 NZ$.
How to apply for a visit visa
In order to initiate your application for Visit visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our NZ Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For NZ visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.