New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
New Zealand working holiday visa gives you the opportunity to live and explore, for a short time period (Up to one year) in New Zealand while you can finance your stay in New Zealand by working there. This is a based on youth mobility program between several countries.
Requisites for New Zealand working holiday visa
- You must be at least 18 years old. The upper age limit is decided on the basis of your nationality.
- You must not bring children or any dependent with you.
- You must hold a return ticket and sufficient funds (Amount depends on the nationality) to support yourself in New Zealand.
- You must hold hospitalization and medical insurance for the period of stay in New Zealand.
- You meet health and character requirement.
Countries eligible for Working Holiday Visa
Hong Kong special Administrative region
Singapore (work exchange programme)
United States of America
How to apply for a working holiday visa
In order to initiate your application for working holiday visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our NZ Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For NZ visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.