Requirements of an Australian PR visa
If you desire to have successful and hassle free processing for your Australian PR visa application. The easiest way to do so is by submitting a complete application to the Department of Home Affairs wherein you fulfil all the requirements of your visa application as per the guidelines issued by the Department of Home Affairs and all the other relevant authorities involved.
In order to fulfil the requirement of these bodies the key factor is to gather all necessary documents, with the right content and in the prescribed formats. You might have heard of problems like application getting stuck due to improper documentation and additional documentation requirement from the concerned authority. In order to avoid such discrepancies or delay in the application, we at Pleco Migration pay special attention to details when it comes to documentation of any kind of visa application. Just to be precise and accurate about the documents to be prepared or submitted, we have compiled an elaborate list of documents so that all the necessary documents are submitted at once.
- AGE: Candidate must be aged between 18 – 44 years at the time of application to be eligible to apply for this visa.
- IDENTITY: Applicant must be holding a valid Nation Identity Document of the country you are citizen of (preferably a passport).
- OCCUPATION: Nominated occupation must be available on the Combined List of all eligible occupations.
- POINTS TEST: Applicant must be meeting the point score requirement in the points system (Minimum 65 points required).
- SKILL ASSESSMENT: Applicant must have a positive skill assessment from a relevant authority based on the nominated occupation.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: Meet the English language requirements of Department of Home Affairs.
- LODGE AN EOI: Lodge a valid and eligible EOI in the online Skillselect system of the government of Australia.
- HEALTH AND CHARACTER: Must meet the health and character requirements in line with the requirements of Department of Home Affairs.
How to apply for a permanent residency visa
In order to initiate your application for Permanent Residency visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our Australia Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For Australia visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.