Skilled Nominated Visa – Subclass 190
Skilled Nominated Visa – Subclass 190 is a state nominated, points tested visa stream. This visa lets you live and work in Australia permanently. Although you are required to be nominated by an Australian state or territory to be eligible to apply for this visa.
You are required to have made a valid and eligible Expression of Interest (EOI) in the skill select system of govt. of Australia. Once nominated by an Australian state or territory you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a subclass 190 visa application.
Since this is a point’s tested visa, it comes with certain eligibility requirements. The requisites of this visa are as follows.
Skilled Independent (Subclass 190) visa requirements
- You need to be under 45 years of age
- Your occupation must be on combined list of eligible occupations
- Positive skill assessment from relevant skill assessment authority
- You need to meet the English language proficiency requirements
- Score at least 65 points in the points system
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to Department of Home Affairs
- Must be nominated by an Australian state or territory
- Meet the health requirements
- Meet the character requirements
Benefits of Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa
Being a permanent visa a subclass 190 visa comes with its own benefits that will make your life easier after migrating to Australia. A permanent visa gives you the time and privileges that can let you understand Australia lifestyle and culture and be a part of it.
- You can live and work in Australia indefinitely
- Get all the health care facilities similar to an Australian citizen
- You will receive all the social security benefits
- You can apply for Australian citizenship after living there for 4 years
- You can sponsor a family member to visit or live in Australia
Visa Fees and cost of Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa
Visa fee for primary applicant is AUD 3760
Visa fee for dependents, above 18 years of age is AUD 1835
Visa fee for dependents, below 18 years of age is AUD 920
Medical examination: Charges will depend on the hospital
Character: Police Clearance Certificate application fee
Australian State and territories offering subclass 190 visa
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
- New South Wales (NSW)
- Northern Territory (NT)
- Queensland (QLD)
- South Australia (SA)
- Tasmania (TAS)
- Victoria (VIC)
- Western Australia (WA)
How to apply for a Subclass 189 visa
In order to initiate your application for subclass 189 visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our Australia Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For Australia visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.