International Experience Canada (IEC) Working Holiday visa program
If you are looking for a holiday in Canada wherein you can fund your travel by temporary work in Canada, the right visa choice for you would be International Experience Canada (IEC) Working Holiday work permit (popularly known by the name Working Holiday Visa Canada).
This visa program gives youngsters from over 30 countries (countries which have bilateral youth mobility agreement with Canada) the opportunity to get a temporary work permit which allows you to legally live and work in Canada for a period of 12 or 24 months depending on the country of your citizenship.
You should not be more than 30 years of age (35 for some countries) to apply for this visa. You are required to create a profile in order to notify the Canadian govt. of your interest in IEC working holiday visa. If selected, you will receive an invitation to make an application for IEC working holiday visa.
To find out if you are eligible to apply for International Experience Canada (IEC) Canada, fill up the form by following the mentioned link. Determine your eligibility.
List of countries eligible for IEC Working Holiday Visa Canada
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Eligibility criteria for IEC working holiday visa Canada
- Must be a citizen of the countries eligible for IEC
- Applicant must be outside Canada when submitting an application for the visa
- Must be between 18-30 or 18-35 (based on the nationality) years of age when submitting the application for IEC visa
- Need to submit application when planning to visit Canada in next 12 months
- Applicant cannot be accompanied by any dependent.
- Should have enough funds to support a round trip to Canada along with initial stay in Canada
- Applicant should meet the health and character requirements
- Need to have enough health insurance cover for your period of stay in Canada
Perks and benefits of IEC working holiday visa Canada
- You can live in Canada for 12 or 24 months based on your nationality
- You can legally work in Canada for the period of your visa
- You get an open work permit, which allows you to work for any employer
- You get the chance to explore the lifestyle and culture of Canada
- The Canadian work experience you earn while on this visa will help you with your continuing professional development
- If you desire to apply for a long term visa, the professional experience will help you with that
How to apply for Canadian visa
In order to initiate your application for Canadian visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our Canada Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For Canada visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.