Business Visa to the United Kingdome
High Value Migrants Visa (Tier 1)
The United Kingdom is the fifth-largest economy in the world and the second-largest in Europe after Germany. Cultural Diversity in UK, including various cultures, traditions and lifestyles, open up the market and offers the businessmen and investors a variety of fields to invest and business.
UK is an ideal place to business and trade due to its transparent and favorable Government policies and liberal economy.
There are tremendous facilities, defined laws, and an excellent business and investment environment for the foreign and national Entrepreneurs, investors, businessmen, in UK. At the end of 2014, the growth of United Kingdom was the fastest in the G7, and the fastest in Europe.
UK is a crucial trading partner within the European Union (EU) and considered as the gateway to the Europe in general.
UK Business Visa Categories
- High Value Migrants Visa (Tier 1)
- High Value Migrants Visa is a point based visa and can be categorized into following subcategories.
- Tier 1 (Exceptional talent)-This visa is for the individuals who have talents which are internationally recognized in the field of Science and Art to come and work in UK.
- Each year the number of places available in this category is 1000 where 300 are for Arts, 300 for Science, 200 for The Royal Academy of Engineering and 200 for The British Academy. In order to be eligible you need to score 75 points in total and to extend permission to stay total 85 points (75 for attributes and 10 for English).
Two stage process
- Stage 1 is an application to the Home Office for endorsement by a Designated Competent Body, and Stage 2 is the application for entry clearance or leave to remain using the endorsement.
- You can switch to Tier 1 from Tier 2 and Tier 5 if you are already working in UK and have exceptional skills. The initial visa is for three year and four months.
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)-This visa is for the individuals who want to invest, take over or run their business in United Kingdom.
You must be in U K and given permission to stay as highly skilled migrant;
Tier 1 (General) migrant;
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant;
Tier 1 (Investor) migrant;
Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) migrant;
Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) migrant;
Work Permit holder;
Writer, Composer or Artist;
Participant in the International
Graduates Scheme (or its predecessor, the
Science & Engineering Graduate Scheme);
Investor; participant in the Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland Scheme;
Tier 2 migrant;
If you in UK on a Tier 4 migrant, Student nurse, Student, Student writing up a thesis, Student re-sitting an examination, Postgraduate Doctor or Dentist, You can apply for initial application only if you have access to funds equivalent to £50,000 or more from one or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) or one or more UK entrepreneurial seed funding competitions which is listed as endorsed on the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) website; or one or more UK Government Departments or Devolved Government Departments in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, which is made available by the Department(s) for the specific purpose of establishing or expanding a UK business.
Points Allocation System
You must score 95 points in total (75 points for attributes, 10 points for English and 10 for funds).
Tier 1 (Investor)-This visa is for the individuals who want to invest in U K. You can be eligible to get this visa if you score 75 points which you can score if you have £1,000,000 or more of your own money for investment in the UK; or you have £2,000,000 or more in personal assets, plus a loan of £1,000,000 or more for investment in the U K.
Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur) – MBA and other graduates to extend their stay after graduation to establish one or more businesses in the UK. It is also for overseas graduates who have been identified by UK Trade Investment (UKTI) as elite global graduate entrepreneurs who intend on establishing one or more businesses in the UK. You must score 95 points in total (75 points for attributes, 10 points for English and 10 for funds).
How to apply for a Business visa
In order to initiate your application for Business visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our UK Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For UK visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.