UK Permanent Residency
UK permanent residency is a great opportunity for you if you wish to live and work in the United Kingdome permanently. The rights of a permanent resident are nearly similar to that of a citizen, whether it be Healthcare, taxation, kids’ education or social security benefits. Below mentioned are reasons people want to permanently migrate to the United Kingdome.
- The UK is considered to have a high-income economy it has been the favorite immigration destination for worldwide immigrants and hence, experienced many successful immigration waves.
- The UK is world’s largest financial center. It is the home to diverse communities, cultures and traditions.
- The United Kingdom is world’s first industrialized country
- UK is permanent member of UNO and it also member of many other recognized international organizations, i.e. WTO, NATO, G7, G8, G20
- It ranks very high in Human Development Index.
- The United Kingdom has 9 universities included in the Times Higher Education top 100 rankings
Benefits of permanent residency
- Residency holders do have access to public funds.
- If you have a right to live the in the UK, your family may join you here.
- Gives the freedom to live and work in the UK without any restriction.
- ILR holders also pay Home Student (i.e. UK citizens) rates on educational institutions in UK.
Who can apply?
A person who has lived in the UK for 5 years with a visa issued in one of the following categories can apply for ILR.
- Innovator-Closed Category
- Representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization
- Private servant in a diplomatic household
- Domestic worker in a private household
- Overseas government employee
- Minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order-Closed Category
- Airport-based operational staff of an overseas-owned airline-Closed Category)
- Self-employed lawyer
- Writer, composer or artist-Closed Category
- UK ancestry
- Highly skilled migrant under the Highly Skilled Migrant Program (HSMP)
- Retired person of independent means
- Sole representative of an overseas firm
- People can also get Permanent Residency directly if they are family member or partner of British Citizen or asylum seekers
- If you are a child (under the age of 18) and a relative of a person with limited leave to enter or remain in the UK as a refugee or beneficiary of humanitarian protection, you can apply for permission to remain in the UK (known as ‘leave to remain’).)
How to apply for a Permanent Residency visa
In order to initiate your application for Permanent Residency visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our UK Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For UK visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.