Have any question? +91-11-41582777 / +91-11-49092777 info@plecomigration.com +91-9643293970

UK - Student Visa

UK Student Visa


A student visa to the United Kingdome is a great opportunity for all the aspirants looking for quality in their higher education. Some of the reasons to choose UK for your higher education are mentioned below.

  • Four of the top six universities in the world are in the UK.
  • Universities of Oxford and Cambridge (jointly known as “Oxbridge”) are two of the oldest universities with the history of over eight centuries.
  • The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
  • The UK has 9 universities listed in the Times Higher Education top 100 rankings.
  • For studies, UK is 2 choice for millions of international Students in the world, after US being the first.
  • The UK is best country for English-language education, being the inventor of English language.


Student visa categories in UK


Tier 4 (General) student

This category is for students coming to the UK for post-16 Education. A Tier 4 (General) student must be at least 16 years old.


Tier 4 (Child) students

This category is for children between 4 and 17 years old coming to the UK for their education. Children between 4 and 15 years old can only be educated at independent fee paying schools.


Student Visitor

If you are an adult and you want to undertake a short course of study in the UK (such as a beginner’s English Language course or a work-related training course), you might be able to come here as a student visitor.

Child visitors – This category is for the children under 18 years of age who want to study in UK for less than 6 months.


Point’s system

You are required to score points in order to be eligible to make an application for a student visa to the United Kingdome.

  • You must have a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from a fully licensed Tier 4 sponsor-30 points.
  • You must receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a university approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA). All universities must have been given or applied for Highly Trusted Status (HTS) on the UKBA Tier 4 Sponsor list. ‘A rated’ colleges can also issue CAS numbers. The ‘A’ rating is a transitional rating for 12 months and all ‘A rated’ colleges must apply for HTS status within this 12 month transition period. All universities on the Study London website have Highly Trusted Status (HTS)
  • You must have enough money to cover course fees and monthly living costs (also known as maintenance or funds)-10 points
  • You will need at least £1,000 for each month of your studies to pay for living costs if you live in inner London. If you live in outer London you will need £800 a month.
  • For more details contact Visas Avenue specialist team or look into UKBA website.


Our Services

1) Select the best educational Institute as per your interested area of study

2) Check your eligibility against the admission criteria of the scrutinized institute.

3) Get the admission letter from the institute.

4) Assists in getting education loan and other financial certificates.

5) Apply Visa on your behalf.

6) Provide pre departure counseling.


How to apply for a Student visa

In order to initiate your application for Student visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our UK Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For UK visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.

Send a Message




Hours Work


Visa File


Happy Client

Pleco Migration's Award and Associations

Made with by ITS Soft World in India