UK Work Visa
The work visa to the United Kingdome lets you live and work in the UK for the period defined on your visa. This visa is a great opportunity to live and work in the UK and will help you with your continuing professional development in any skilled occupation. Several of the key reasons to opt for a work visa to UK are mentioned below.
- The United Kingdom is the fifth-largest economy in the world and the second-largest in Europe after Germany.
- First, the Industrial Revolution started in the UK with an early attentiveness on the textile industry.
- The UK offers ideal working environment, facilities for overseas workers, i.e. diverse communities, cultures, friendly people to interact with reasonable accommodation arrangements.
- The automotive industry is a major part of the UK manufacturing sector and employs over 800,000 individuals with a huge turnover as well.
- The UK aerospace industry is the third-largest nationalized aerospace industry in the world.
- The service sector of United Kingdom makes up around 73% of GDP.
- At the end of 2014, the growth of United Kingdom was the fastest in the G7, and the fastest in Europe.
- There are tremendous facilities, defined laws, and an excellent working environment for the foreign and national workers in UK.
- Britain offers excellent pension Schemes, awards and benefits to the overseas and national workers.
Working Visa Categories
Government of United Kingdom wants people applying for Working Visa to enter and work legally in UK. Therefore it is very essential to know out of various working visa categories, which to choose that fits best with your eligibility and requirement. Work permit categories are as follows:-
1. Tier 1 (Exceptional talent)
2. Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
3. Tier 1 (Investor)
4. Tier 1 (General)
5. Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur)
6. Tier 1 (Post-study work) – closed to new applicants
7. Highly Skilled Migrant Program (closed category)
8. Business persons (closed category)
9. Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland (closed category)
10. Innovators (closed category)
11. International Graduates Scheme (closed category)
12. Investors (closed category)
13. Writers, composers and artists (closed category)
1. Tier 2 priority applications
2. Tier 2 (General)
3. Tier 2 (Minister of religion)
4. Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
5. Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)
6. Work permits (closed category)
7. Ministers of religion, missionaries and members of religious orders (closed category)
8. Members of airport-based operational ground staff of an overseas-owned airline (closed category)
1. Tier 5 (Temporary worker – creative and sporting)
2. Tier 5 (Temporary worker – charity workers)
3. Tier 5 (Temporary worker – religious workers)
4. Tier 5 (Temporary worker – government authorized exchange)
5. Tier 5 (Temporary worker – international agreement)
6. Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme)
1. Domestic workers
2. Contract seaman
3. Representative of overseas business
4. Clinical attachments-Closed Category
5. Film crew on location-Closed Category
6. Overseas qualified doctors taking the PLAB test-Closed Category
7. Postgraduate doctors and dentists-Closed Category
For workers and businesspersons from Turkey
For Commonwealth citizens with UK ancestry
How to apply for a Work visa
In order to initiate your application for Work visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our UK Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For UK visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.