US Permanent Residency Visa
US has the top business firms in the world especially in computers and in medical, aerospace, and military equipment’s. The USA welcomes the people of various communities, religions, and traditions. It clearly reflects from its cultural diversity and ethnic groups in the country. The USA is one of the most advanced nations with quite popular tourist destinations in the world as well, i.e. The skyscrapers of Manhattan and Chicago, the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska, the warm, sunny beaches of Florida, Hawaii and Southern California, etc.
Benefits of US permanent residency
- It gives you freedom to work and live in the US permanently and work anywhere including many forms of government work.
- There are a few levels of security clearance which only US citizens qualify for, but green card holders can apply for virtually any job in the US.
- You will not need additional work authorization to work in the United States. With a green card, you can make the US your permanent home and place of residence.
- You can travel outside of the US and return freely.
- You can also travel anywhere within the US you wish and live in any part of the US you wish.
- If you do plan on leaving the country for more than six months, however, you may wish to take additional steps to safeguard your permanent residency.
- Once you are a US green card holder, you can sponsor your relatives to get their own green card. Therefore, you can ensure that your family is united in the US and enjoys the same right to live and work in the US.
- US green Card is a stepping stone to citizenship. Once you have had your US green card for five years, you may qualify to apply for US citizenship, which will give you the right to vote and run for office.
You can get many social benefits, including research grants, taxation benefits, insurance coverage, social security benefits, and state sponsorship in education, research, retirement benefits, and health benefits. With a US green card you can also own firearms, a house, cars, and other property in the US and even secure financing for these purchases.
With many non-immigrant visas, you are only allowed a specific status for a short period of time and you must reapply in order to extend your stay. A green card, however, confers permanent status, so that you typically do not need to worry about reapplying for your status. Instead, you will only need to renew your green card every ten years or so, which is a very simple process.
Categories under the immigrant visa
- Immediate Relative and Family Sponsored
- Family Immigration
- Marriage to a Foreign National
- Spouse or Fiancé of U.S. Citizen
- Spouse of Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) in U.S
- Employment Visas
- Investor Visas
- Employment: Iraqi or Afghan Translators/Interpreters
- Employment: Iraqis – Worked for/on behalf of U.S. Government
- Employment: Afghans – Worked for/on behalf of U.S. Government
How to apply for a Permanent Residency visa
In order to initiate your application for Permanent Residence visa, fill up the free assessment form, so that our USA Immigration Specialist may contact you with all the relevant information and further visa procedure guidelines for you. For USA visas our immigration specialists not only guide you for the document preparation giving weightage to every minute details related to your case but also prepare you for the visa interview process to achieve the successful outcome.